snorkling ...

Today is the first time for me to snorkling, since i don't know how to swim, it's a little bit difficult, and so scary because the sea is very wide and deep ... hihiiiii ...
we went to Lekuan 3 (name of the dive site)


actually i joint boat that go for diving, and a little bit later, somewhere in that place they met "GORANGO" or its famous name ... SHARK ... hihiiii ...

i have to scare, since this is my first time going in the water, but ... I didn't have that sort of feeling at all ... i don't know why ...

I saw Nemo, or Anemone Fish, colourfull fishes, beautiful coral reef ... so cooooolll ...

star fish, there's also strange creature, but i didn't know what is it ...

i like beach (i mean i like it alot), but now I kinda fall in love with the under water things...

previously i just amazed with the big volume of water when i across to Bunaken, but now i'm so amazed (badly) with the garden that lies beneath it.


so great, yet so beautifull ...






Komentar