day two - KL to SG

today's schedule actually should be, KL - Melaka - SG, but I woke up late, *that's my fault*, and so I take the 11 AM Bus to SG, with Aeroliner (www.aeroline.com.sg). this is a very comfortable bus,
it feels like in the aeroplane, I can sleep so tide on this bus. For one way it cost me 90RM or 50SGD. Actually I felt so wasting my time by taking a bus, because it take 5 hours to arrived in SG, but soon I know that, it's not bad at all because i could see alot more of Malaysia.
when we're arrived at SG Imigration, the staff quite curious about me, because I'm a first timer, and I's with nobody, and to visit nobody and just stay for 1 night, but since I got prepared well, such as, I had a return ticket and hostel booking reservation, then they just left me in awe, hehehe, one of the staff almost forgot to return my passport, "mam, what are you staring at?hihi" :D
and Heyyyy Singapore, I'm in!!!
and after marked my spot at SG, I's entering this RAPID City, that's what I named this country. As you know it's my fist time at SG, so I try to learn as much as possible their public transportation, because I'm a backpacker, *hehehe, i luv it* and taking a cap was like taking a plane to me *no, its too much off course* so my transportation would be MRT and Bus
I stayed in G4 Station ( http://www.g4station.com/ ). It cost me 33 SGD/person/nite, 4-bed mixed/female dormitory, but if you're a walking guest it's 40 SGD/person/nite, it's around little India area, and because it's getting closer to the Depavalli Day (it's some kind of celebration for Hindhis, I'm not sure what is it, but I think it's celebration which is full of colors, *I once saw it in Hindhis' Movie*) so the looks of the the street surround was like this,
after taking a bath, i decided to take for a walk before went to Singapore Flyer, I bought the ticket already through http://www.singaporeflyer.com/ and it's cost 29,7 SGD, but if you buy it on the spot, they charge you 33 SGD. My first place to visit in SG offcourse none rather than a LIBRARY, *I'm a book freak you know*, it's the biggest library in asia, as far as I know, so sad that I cannot take pictures inside the library,
after that, I's trying to find a MRT to go to SG Flyer, and have to walked alone across the street. I took MRT to Promenade (CC4) from Bas Brasa (CC2), and got lost.
I's finally taking a cap (paid 8.4 SGD for just 500 meters) because I couldn't see the direction to the flyer, from the MRT Station(the next day i know that i could've just walk to reach SG Flyer hufft). and I's soooo lucky, that the flier was on repair that nite *whaaattt!!!*
I went back to the hostel by bus, and found out that it's already 9 PM and i's alone at that bus. it's a very secure place for a solo backpacker i think, because it's easy to find a way back home, when you get lost, hehehe, just don't forget to ask for a free map at your hostel/hotel.
on the way back, i saw this>>
and it's the end of the second day, i think i'll named it " I got so lucky in SG" day. to be continued, see you on the third day.

Komentar