RUTH

Ruth reflected the journey of those who search God without regression. Ruth didn’t see God's miracles & mercy from Naomi. On a contrary she saw the bitterness of Naomi’s life, Naomi said “call me not Naomi, call me Mara: for the almighty hath dealt very bitterly with me”
All of Naomi’s life surrounded by sadness, from famine to the dead of her husband followed by her sons. When Orpah left Naomi, Ruth didn’t. She cleave unto Naomi, even She said: “for whither thou goest, I will go, and where thou lodgest, I will lodge; thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God”
Ruth didn’t see any future with Naomi’s & Naomi’s God. But still she clave unto her.
What’s in this woman?
Fact.
* She’s a Moabitish, country that didn’t know God, who have their own gods. This woman has a family of her own. That’s why Naomi ask her to return to her family.
She finally became wife of Boas & Mother of Obed & Grandma of Jesse & Great Grandma of David, King of Israel. And Jesus is called the son of David….
What is in this woman?
Grace… of course, but next are, faithfulness & obedience.

Komentar