day one - KL

last time, I try to apply for south korea's VISA, this is one of my dream this year, but so sad that they reject me for no reason, I don't know, maybe I look like an ilegal worker for them, that want to try my luck to work on their country, hufffttt, I just want to have a backpacking trip for once on this country, so saaadd. But, i didn't put my "heartbreak" so down, I change my destination, KL and Singapore, and it turns out amazing. I kinda like Malaysia then :)
my itinerary actually is Manado - Jakarta (just transit) - KL - Melaka - Singapore - KL - Jakarta (transit)- Manado for four days three nights, but i can't make it to Melaka (actually because I can't wake up earlly, hehehe)
and Finally, I's in KL,,, and first my Impression was, "they arrange their houses so well," I thought that it's just in some area, but later I know it's like everywhere they have it arrange beuatifully, and i just love it. Indonesia and Malaysia actually have they same ancestor *I think* because we're nearly the same at almost everything, except of amount of people, offcourse, Indonesia have *like* more people. 200 million, that's alot. And also, language, but because Indonesia consist of so many dialec, tribes, islands, so we united it all in one language, BAHASA Indonesia, while Malaysia, they have Malay, which is they same dialec as Padang (one one our region). and it ticle me, when I saw this:
pintu kecemasan if I translate it in Bahasa become the door of worry, what they're trying to say is emergency door, ini Bahasa we called Pintu Darurat, hihi sorry I have to picture this, I love malay though. and the next thing I see is, RAJA KITA:
I never saw this in Indonesia, "OUR KING". it took about an hour and a half to get into KL Sentral from KLIA (Kuala Lumpur International Airport). well, just so you know, this is my first time visit this country and first time to go aboard, and my friend suddenly have a class on 2PM, and she cannot pick me up at the airport *it's just so great* but I kinda exciting with experiencing *o my Gosh I'm lost* things, but it didn't happen to me at the airport, because the staff were so helpful and the power of asking questions :D and so I's in KL Sentral.
I's like so backpacker, hehe, love it, and to end the day, we have dinner in Little Korea, I forgot the name of the dishes that night, but I's sure i ate Chicken Soup,
Day One done, to be continued, stay tuned.

Komentar