day three SG - KL part 2

to travel alone, in a foreign country, for me was like waiting for one surprise to another. Would be so glad to know more people, specially to meet someone that came from the same country, the same city, and more over the same school. and yess, I met my old senior from my high school, and he is my brother's workmate, so coincidence, :D lucky me.
I's walking alone the bas brasa street after took bus, that I already planned last nite. I enter Bas Brasa COmplex to searched some old book that i couldn't find in Indonesia. Most of the area sell used books, but we have to be smart to get a good price, just bargain it. Most of the owner were HIdhis.
Done with it, actually I's planning to have a look in some shops in orchard road, but cause it's rained hard outside and my bus was at 5 PM, i have to be hurry.
to enter this museum you have to pay SG$ 10. This building was look like Indonesian's ancient buildings also, I think we're shared the same past. "British"
I bought SG$ 1 of chocolate ice cream just to take this pictures >>>
I's like running, when I look at the time, it's 4.15 and I's still on the orchard rd, and I have to walk from there to G4 Station to take my stuff, and then taking MRT to Harbour Station to cacth my 5 PM bus, really hope I didn't miss my bus.
. And to end my day, I returned to KL, and found my self LOSTT, cause I forgot the name of the place i'd stay, I's running out of credit on cell phone, i forgot my friend's handled's number and she didn't have my Malaysian number. I took a taxi and got wrong address, and it's 10.30 PM, I's alone in the middle of nowhere. I's hopeless at that time actually, but i believe that i can pass this day safely. And finally found that my twitter still active, and the rest of it, was soo my history, I finally landed at bed, huaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,
whaaatt a great, hearttaking experience, I love the "i got lost" thing, i love the "i'm so tired, can I take off my foot??", and the feeling that I just cannot do anything, because that is the time that I will see miracles, and wonders of GOD upon me
Thank You Meyta and Sean Oppa, for the treats, the room, and worrying about me>>
너무너무너무감사합니다
JESUS BLESS YOU ALLL

Komentar