Library vs Library?

"
I have something that I love to do on my weekend, I don't know, whether is a bad habbit or a good one. Going to a book store. Maybe for a certain* woman <*read:alot> going to Malls or Boutiqe is a temptation, but for me going to book store is a tempation.
There're two so different Libraries I found in two different countries.
First one is one of the most huge Library in Asia. Singapore National Library
it is my first destination when i arrived in Singapore. I cannot take picture inside the library because is prohibited. But still I love the atmosphere thoug. we can find place for children's books, and children's place to read on a special corner of that room. I ret a story about a mouse who falling in love with a real princess, just to feel the atmosphere of reading on that place and also just want to have a little rest for my foot :D
Second one, I found "a so different" library in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
This is it,,, LIBRARYYY, a place in the middle of a crowed city in KL. More reason to Chill at the LIBRARY
My friend show me this place, "it is a Library" I suddenly were so interested, and mumbled "oo my, sooo coooll" but were so curious, why the librarian wearing a butterfly tie, a white and black, with a black apron. And she continued "it's a BAR named Library" I was just like *whaatt*. She told me a story of her college friend, who was in the "Library" having fun, and his parent call him all the way from Indonesia,just to check him out "where are you now, why is it so noisy" and her friend said in an unguilty voice "I'm in a Library Mom" and he is telling the truth off course. hehe, Yes Madam, a Library with coctails, beers and so forth.
well, this one library, is not my favorite, :) even so, I like the unique name of it, I don't know why they named it like that, but it surely different, and asmart one

Komentar