Oo Korea, you really have broke my heart alot.

Yesterday I'd just posted some pictures of how I desprerately want to go to South Korea, but I dreamed of being in Japan instead. And this afternoon I got news that AGAIN, my visa was rejected, o my ghozzz, that hit me alot. Again??
OOOw Korea, you really have broken my heart
I was just stunning, silent, when I received the news, I just reply the agent " Ook, it's OK, thanks alot "
And, instead of angry with the embassy, I'd thinking, "when will I ever go to Korea then, how long should I wait?"
And suddenlly, I remmember a quote said by a Travel Writer that If your visa wasn't been approved, means that you didn't allowed by God to go there, simple, but deep.
I really hope, that I can go to Japan instead, as in my dream. And will I ever apply again? I think the question is will I have a courage to do it again,,, ooooow I wanna cry

Komentar