Japan - The Embassy (Behind the Scene)

Early in the morning, my friend droped me to the airport, headed to Makasar, that's my first time visited Makasar. Ussually I went there just to have a few of hours of transit, but right now really went to that City. I was alone, and have no one who pick me up.
When I's arrived at that City, I was facing alot af fans, whose held a small paper asking for a signature, hehe, no, off course not, i had to face alot of people who asked me "TAXI mbak " there's so many of them, makes me feel like an artist who are surrounded by alot of fans haha, funny
After called my friend I decided to went by airport taxi, which cost me Rp. 120.000. include tol fee,
The puspore of my visited this time, was Japan Embassy in Makasar.
Makasar is bigger than I thought, I never visited the city before, just the airport a few times. So it suprise me :).
After approximately 45 minutes, I arrived at the Embassy.

I was welcomed by a security, he's very polite, I's tried to be cool by smiled, but still my heart beating faster. This is the cronologies:
- I was enter the security room, and then they took my identity card in return I got GUEST name tag.
- Right after that I went deeper in the other room for bag checking, include all things inside my pocket. It's the same procedure as bag checking in the airport. They took all of my electronic stuff, like Mobile Phone, Laptop, Tab, and all strange stuffs inside my bag.
- And then they allowed me to go to the main office. 
- After a few minutes waiting, they asked me to complete the document, there's requirement list on the table.
- The complete documents have to be put on a box near the chasier.
- Then wait for a phone call. Not long after I put my documents, the security called me, said the administrator wanted to talked.
- Actually, if your documents already meet the requirement, then they will give a letter to be sign, and the other letter telling you when the visa should finished. But since my documents not complete yet, then I have to complete it first. This is the link for the embassy, found out all the requirement here : http://www.surabaya.id.emb-japan.go.jp/makassar/visa_info.html  
- And please remember, a Recommendation Letter from your company (if you're already work) is a MUST.
- If the process runs good, then your visa will be finish in 4 days (work days, Mon - Friday), ussually Monday and Thursday, that's the time for Japan Embassy specially in Makasar, finalize the VISA.
Note.
I wanted to tell you a little about the Japan's Embassy in Makasar, hehe :P.
It is the coolest office I ever enter, it's so silent, and when I entered the place, I felt like in ancient room (when I review, it is the same as when you enter osaka castle, or any ancient place in Japan, the feeling I mean)
Actually  I's hoping that I can meet a Japanese Man, hehe.
I think I can't work there, I can't work in that kinda of situation, hehe, well, I love my job now. Thank God for it. *Wuuihh*

I's asked my Friend there to follow up, and she's the one who help took my VISA finally, (thank you so  much Ka Nita) after some ticket issues, I have to change my airlines for some reasons, but finally after approximatelly 3 weeks, I received the VISA
 And then, Ta Daaaa,,,, finally done, my temporary visitor, japan VISA.
At the time, I received the news from my friend, I nearly faint (hehe, I's not faint off course, that just the way I express of my excitement).

And so, after one tired day, since I have to flied in the morning to went to the emmbassy and then returned at night because tomorrow I had to come back to work (my friend took me to the airport by motorcycle, I nearly missed my flight because there's demonstration that almost closed the entire street to the airport), after a very, nearly frustrated, of a few times changing my airlines to Japan, after almost lost hope, because waiting was not that easy.
There's always a way to our dream, if we didn't lose hope.

Go for your dream!!




Komentar