day three SG - KL part 1

Good Morning, hey you SG!!! there's a quote I ret on a page said “To awaken quite alone in a strange town is one of the pleasantest sensations in the world.” – Freya Stark, and I think that's true.
Today's plan were: Breakfast-check out-SG Flier-JJS or BAHASA we said Jalan-Jalan Santai or "just so walk"-and back to KL, the route planned would be, G4 Station-Little India-Temasek-Orchard Rd-G4 Station-Harbour Front-KL and for today I planned to take a bus, after learned the route last night through the internet, (for your info, the hostel got a free wifi, and also there're free computer for searching internet, eventhough the connection was not so good, but not bad)
First I took a breakfast, their small restaurant was so Korean, cause I can see pictures of Korean movies and they have the table special for korean kind of dishes (I know it, because the night before I took dinner at Korean restaurant)
And since i's alone, i tried to make a conversation,we should making friends everywhere right? and I met these two ladies from Phillipines, somehow we're look like relatives thoug, didn't we?
and so, I took a bus no. 196 to Temasek with confidence :D. And we arrived in Marina Bay Square, suddenlly the bus driver ask all of us in the bus to go out, "what??" until now i just didn't i understand why he kick us out, and I got lost again. it take quite a few minutes for me to know, that I's just 300 meters from SG Fliers. After trying to figure out, where was i in the map, finnally knew i's just a feet away to that giant wheel. After walk for 3 minutes I saw Marina Bay Sand.
i was just like, "why can't I find it last night?" hufft. I meet several youth whom had just return from the flier.
And so, to get in to the flier, you will have to go through "The Journey of Dream"
after that you will enter the giant wheel, where you can see the whole Singapore.
the football field>>
this is the view of the city>>
and so the flier will not stop, it'll move so slowly, if you're on the capsule, you just can't feel it move.
it have two doors, the first one for us to go out and in, the second one, is a fake door, hehe, *that's what I called it* because it said "No EXIT or Tiada Jalan Keluar"
day 3 continued tommorow,,,

Komentar